Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Jumping on the eee PC bandwagon

I got a good deal on an open-box eee PC 4G Surf ($297) at MicroCenter. I decided to go for it after the Sambutu experiment. I really enjoy messing around with Linux. Even after reading about the eee PC on numerous blogs and seeing lots of photos, I was still surprised at how small this puppy really is! Also, the 7" screen doesn't look as out of proportion as I thought it might from photos. If you have a Microcenter store in your area it's worth a visit. They had lots of gadget goodness, including all several models of the eee PC, a Samsung Q1 Ultra running XP Tablet, an OQO model 2, a Fujitsu U810 (or whatever that little Fuji model # is), the Nokia N800 and N810. Lot's of stuff! It was fun to check them all out in person. Oh well, I digress.

No comments:

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...