Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Calaboration is Driving Me Nuts!


Calaboration is an application that allows Google Calendar to appear in iCal on a Mac.  It's supposed to synchronize the calendars between the two applications.  I didn't see anything about it not working with Google Apps for my domain-based calendar but there is something wrong.  I keep getting an authentication error whenever it is time for iCal to talk to Google Calendar.  I enter the password again and the error goes away, only to come back again later.  What's worse, is that I can't delete the calendar from iCal and the Calaboration app says that's where I'm supposed to remove the calendar.  If you have suggestions on how to delete this calendar from iCal or fix the authentication problem, please leave me a comment. 

UPDATE -- That wasn't so hard after all.  I found the solution in iCal > Preferences > Accounts.  I'm all better now.  

No comments:

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...