Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Empty Nesters by Taxman45

Taking the GarageBand Project to the next level, I wrote a song! We need songs for old people, not just for kids. I wrote about what I know. No, not taxes! (But stay tuned, I've got some ideas). I recorded this song, on my 11.6" MacBook Air with a Samson G-Track Condensor Mic and GarageBand amps for my bass and guitar tracks. If you like the song, download it or send the link to a friend. I'm doing this for fun and to learn some new skills. Enjoy! Empty Nesters by Taxman45

1 comment:

Brent Logan said...

Ha! This is great. I'm not quite there (only 3 of 4 out of the nest), but I can still relate. :-)

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...