Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Lady 1999-2008

This evening, our family said goodbye to Lady.  For almost 10 years, Lady has been a member of our family, and she is sorely missed.  Lady was a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.  Lady never met a person that she didn't like and she was a constant companion to our family throughout all our adventures, including the big move to Canada.  This photo captures Lady in one of our fondest memories of her, running free at the dog park when we lived in Calgary.  Lady touched our lives and left a lasting imprint on our memories.  I'd like to think that there is a dog heaven and that there's an awesome dog park there where she can once again run free.  Goodbye, Ladybug.  We'll miss you.

No comments:

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...