Sunday, September 25, 2011

$3 Free Cats


I had a chance to sit down with GarageBand this morning and create an arrangement for my original song, "$3 Free Cats".  As the song says, I saw this sign out in front of a vet's office near my house for several weeks and it always made me laugh that they were charging $3 for "free cats".  I created the song first in Band in a Box and then exported the song as MIDI to GarageBand.  In GarageBand, I saved only the drums and organ. I recorded my own bass, guitar, vocals, and backup vocals. This is about as close as my skills will allow me to get to the song I heard in my head. I hope you enjoy and share with a friend!

No comments:

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...