Saturday, June 2, 2012

How I Tweet: Silver Bird Extension For Chrome

Since I'm spending much more time in the Google Chrome environment on all my computers. I was looking for a Chrome extension that would work on all of them and that wouldn't get in my way.  I found Silver Bird and I really like it.  One click on the icon in the top right of my browser launches a drop-down screen (see image) with multiple tabs for a quick view of what's happening. You can also compose a tweet, search, and view lists.

You can customize notifications, including desktop bubbles that appear briefly when you receive new tweets.  If you are a Chrome user, check out Silver Bird.

Silverbird – Google Chrome Twitter client « The Blog of Charles:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...