Saturday, June 2, 2012

Keeping it All on the Cloud

For the past year, I've hosted all my Windows applications and data on a virtual server with Cloud9realtime.com.  My staff has access to all of the Windows applications that we need such as QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition, ATX tax  return preparation software, Microsoft Office, RIA Go-System, Sage FAS 100, and BNA Tax Planner.  We can host multiple year versions of these applications as well.

Remote workers can access this virtual work environment from any machine anywhere.  I've used accessed the server using Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection on Windows and Mac machines. I use CloudConnect app to access the server from my iPad, and with Ericom's CloudRDP app, I can access the server from any Chrome browser, including a Chromebook.

I have had a great experience with Cloud9Realtime and I encourage you to check them out if you are looking for a cloud-based server solution.


Cloud9 RealTime | Application Hosting Cloud | Sage QuickBooks SaaS:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...