Monday, May 29, 2017

Tax Blogger Needed


I read the news today oh boy.  Nope, this isn't about the 50th anniversary of Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club band, of which I'm a huge fan.  Instead, I'm referring to the news from Peter J Reilly's column at Forbes.com in Hole Opens In Tax Blogosphere - Say It Ain't So Joe that Joe Kristan was hanging up his blog was hanging up his tax blog here.

Apparently, his Roth & Co CPA firm has joined the larger firm Eide Bailly and blogging his not part of the deal.  Joe is a pioneer in the tax blogging world and a regular read for me.  I will miss his writing and wish him all the best.  Maybe I'll start commenting on some tax cases as time permits.

No comments:

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...