Wednesday, November 5, 2008

New to Me: Nokia E71

My local Microcenter hooked me up with a Nokia E71 smart phone.  After using my iPhone for more than a year, I was sorely missing having a real QWERTY keyboard.  I never could accurately type on the onscreen iPhone keyboard.  There is much that I still love about the iPhone, but the SIM is going to spend some time in my new toy.  The phone is beautiful, sleek, and elegant. It is a smudge magnet but very beautiful in design as is the iPhone.  I am just starting to explore this device and I'll post more later.  (The photo comes from symbian-freak.com but I think they got it from boygeniusreport.com)


2 comments:

preacherman said...

Thank for letting us bloggers know about this. I think it is so cool. I can't wait to get one. I want you to know that I really enjoyed your blog. Keep up the great work!

Taxman45 said...

Preacherman, thanks for reading and I really appreciate your comment.

My  Blog is Still Here...Where am I? My last blog entry was in January 2021, yet my blog is  still here.  I've seen too many blog posts ...